Construction for City Winery Chicago is progressing at a rapid pace!
Check out a few photos from the construction site as well as a rendering of the exterior.
Cool fact: City Winery Chicago will be using reclaimed wood from the site for the actual tables in the restaurant as well as re-using brick taken down from the current building throughout the new space.
We’re excited to introduce the Chicago VinoFile Premier Membership.
VinoFile Premier Membership
With the launch of Citywinery.com 2.0, we are introducing upgrades to our membership rewards program featuring our Virtual Wine Sommelier. ™
- $75 Annual Fee (automatic re-billing)
- $25 instant coupon credit for use on online wine retail purchases
- 48-Hour advance notice before the public to buy tickets
- Online profile of wine consumption with the ability to view and rate wines purchased in-venue.
- Restaurant Loyalty Rewards, such as Free Glass of Tap Wine for every 10 glasses of tap wine purchased, and Free Pair of VIP Tickets for every $500 spent in restaurant.
- Special invites to members-only events throughout the year
- Membership works in both New York and Chicago (advanced notice ticket email is for your home city – (we can add you to both cities if you want to receive emails from both – let us know!)
- In Chicago, $5 valet parking (usually $10) by validation of your parking ticket
- Many more exciting features, including mobile access to your profile, coming soon!
Must be active member to win tickets, Non-Transferable, Spending exclusive of taxes and tip, subject to availability. Accrued revenue zeros out every 12 months from activation. Virtual Wine Sommelier™, consumption data and restaurant loyalty rewards begin in New York July 15th, and in Chicago August 15th.