Happy Music Monday! Enjoy this Cellar Session from songwriting master John Hiatt.
Catch two intimate acoustic performances from John on his Eclipse Sessions tour, 10/21 & 10/22! For tickets and more info, click HERE.
If you’ve come to Atlanta to escape Hurricane Florence, come and enjoy some specials.
For Friday’s Nevermind: The Nirvana Tribute Band show, get 50% off tickets by using code HURRICANE.
Evacuees also get 20% off food through Sunday.
Simply show your North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, or coastal Georgia ID!
For tickets to these shows and more info, click HERE.
Okay, we admit we think about this particular Cellar Session every now and then… or all the time, actually. How can we not?
The Jackopierce guys are back on 11/4! For tickets and more info on the show, click HERE.
12/2 Jon McLaughlin – The 2018 This Time of Year Tour
10/2 The Senators feat. Paula Champion w/ Lil John Roberts & Members of Good Times Brass Band
For tickets and more info, click HERE.
11/11 Reckless Kelly
10/24 Richard Marx
10/30 & 9/26 Comedy & Cocktails in the Den
10/13 Wasabassco Burlesque
For tickets and more info on these upcoming shows, click HERE.
Join the hardest working, most fun team in Atlanta! We’re looking for a marketer who craves a challenge, works with passion and discipline, and balances innovation and tradition.
From live music to winemaking and culinary arts to private events, City Winery is a cultivator of indulgence in the best sense of the word.
And with this position, it’s all about combining the glamorous with the nitty gritty details to market City Winery to Georgia and beyond.
If this sounds like you, read on!
Provide support to local Marketing Director in promoting our brand in all areas related to music, culture, events, retail and restaurant service. Assist in the execution of developing marketing initiatives and present new ones that increase revenue across all mediums. Create new avenues to capture customer data and grow our existing database over all active email groups. Assist in the managing of content and messaging in various outlets of communication to our customers and press. Frequently examine customer retention and work across departments to formulate ways to enhance loyalty programs. Assist in completing the circle of internal communication throughout the organization to make sure the team is prepared to react to all marketing initiatives.
Overview of Responsibilities
– Maintain an up-to-date list of media and partner contacts arranged by music, wine, and food channels
– Communicate with outside PR Agency on press releases and listings; copy all relevant parties (GM, National and local programmer, COO, etc.)
– If no PR agency at location, coordinator drafts basic PR materials – to be approved by Marketing Director and/or GM – including news releases, fact sheets, meeting summaries, blog posts, and other materials as directed.
- Coordinate media inquiries, issues press releases, and secures coverage on approved and targeted outlets.
- Under Marketing Director’s guidance, researches, creates, and posts engaging and relevant information on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Track posts in social media spreadsheet
- Update Facebook page; make additional connections for show promotions and make sure artists are promoting shows on their sites as well
- Tweet about shows, programs, and highlights; create a digital buzz
- Create links/events/copy on social media for ticketed events to maximize traffic, exposure, and sales
- Practice clear internal communication across all departments; collaborate and participate in regularly scheduled meetings with department l-eaders to coordinate all projects, ensure consistent messaging, and make sure the team is up to speed on marketing details
- Assists with creating and writing promotional concepts and copy points
- Research and compile data for marketing reports and aid in an on-time monthly submittal
- Manage ticket giveaways and lower level marketing partnerships with targeted, like-minded organizations
- Help coordinate material distribution for philanthropic requests including gift-giving and auction requests
- Participate in the coordination and execution of all external marketing events or opportunities
- Assist in marketing efforts of special & private events; collaborate with the teams to create avenues to promote events
- Maintain current marketing collateral in service across all platforms in coordination with operations, including quarterly brochure, check presenters, postcards, posters, slideshow and other printed materials (created booklets, mailers, and in-house marketing materials, etc.)
- Coordinate distribution of relative marketing material on and off site using a network of interns and explore new places to host our materials
- Maintain e-mail newsletter list building through general newsletter subscribers, wine events, private events and genre-based lists on a daily basis through export via Magento
- Training and lower-level management of the marketing internship program
- Collaborate with Marketing Director and Operational Management to ensure all CW retail items are displayed to promote sales and all in-house collateral is up-to-date and displayed in designated areas
- Assist with City Winery’s electronic marketing efforts including uploading all information to website to keep it active and current, including bios, press, tours/tasting info, FAQs, retail images, banners
- Collect photos and logos to upload to site from programming or talent directly
- Drive traffic to our website through external links, including all artists websites, wine event websites, partner websites, etc.
- Collaborate with all departments on content to create blog posts bi-weekly for homepage
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 1+ years of marketing or PR experience required in music, hospitality, or wine
- Strong social media skills
- Existing relationships with Atlanta media
- Strong writing and vocabulary skills, with a lively and engaging energy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Detail-oriented with high level of organization
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite applications is a plus
- Experience with digital advertising is a plus
- Experience with live entertainment and hospitality is a plus
- Proficiency with video editing a plus
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Benefits of Working at City Winery
- Music, wine, and food!
- Family meal for dinner specially made by the Executive Chef
- Amazing discounts on our wine and food
- Being part of a growing company which now has 6 locations
- 401K, healthcare, dental, and vision contributions available
- Paid vacation
The below should be sent to email@example.com
- Cover letter including 1) Your three desert island albums 2) Your favorite concert experience of all time and why 3) Links to two writing examples such as press releases, bios, articles/blog posts, etc.
- Salary Requirements